Aloe Vera is a miracle plant; it is used for various purposes. Aloe Vera plant contains minerals, vitamin, nutrients and active enzymes which are useful in solving a majority of hair problems. Aloe vera juice for hair helps to nourish cleans and protects your hair. It is also used to cure dandruff, bacterial infection, and itchy scalp.Aloe vera contains saponin which is anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal, that helps in acne problem also. It is always better to use aloe vera in its natural form. You can take aloe vera leaves from your home garden and give your hair a natural treatment.
- 10 Benefits of aloe vera juice for hair are as follows:
- 1. Aloe Vera juice for hair as shampoo
- 2. Aloe Vera juice for hair growth
- 3. Aloe Vera juice for hair dandruff
- 4. Aloe Vera juice for hair treatment
- 5. Aloe Vera juice for hair as pre-shampoo remedy
- 6. Aloe Vera juice for hair as conditioner
- 7. Aloe Vera juice for hair loss remedy
- 8. Aloe Vera juice for hair to cut greasiness of oily hair
- 9. Aloe Vera juice for hair to eliminate itchiness of scalp
- 10. Aloe Vera juice for styling your hair
10 Benefits of aloe vera juice for hair are as follows:
1. Aloe Vera juice for hair as shampoo
You can make a nourishing shampoo at home by mixing aloe vera gel with your shampoo. Shampoo your hair as usual, and you will have a smooth and shiny hair.
2. Aloe Vera juice for hair growth
Aloe Vera is packed with proteolytic enzymes which are useful in the dead skin which clogs the pores of hair follicles. In the process, it stops the penetration of nutrients which are essential for hair growth. Due to its alkaline properties, aloe vera can be useful in restoring the pH of the scalp, leading to retain moisture and water which promotes hair growth. For proper nourishment of hair, you can also use coconut oil for hair or you may also use Olive Oil for hair.
3. Aloe Vera juice for hair dandruff
Aloe vera is rich in enzymes which have anti–inflammatory and anti-fungal properties. These properties retain the moisture and are useful to eliminate dandruff. There are many benefits of honey and removing dandruff is one of them.
4. Aloe Vera juice for hair treatment
Aloe vera juice is beneficial for damaged hair caused by excessive use of styling products. Almond oil for hair treatment can also be used.
How to use aloe vera juice for hair treatment:
- Take out half cup gel from aloe vera leaves
- Mix one teaspoon tulsi powder, two teaspoon fenugreek powder, two teaspoon castor oil, make a thick paste
- Apply this paste on your hair from roots to end
- Keep it overnight covered with a shower cap
- Rinse it off at morning with shampoo
- Follow this procedure regularly for strong and shiny hair
5. Aloe Vera juice for hair as pre-shampoo remedy
Aloe vera juice contains enzymes that are effective in getting rid of dead skin flakes and removing excess oil from scalp. And help to maintain the moisture of hair and keep it hydrated, due to which recurrence of dandruff is stopped.
How to use aloe vera juice for hair as a pre-shampoo remedy:
- Apply aloe vera on your scalp and then massage gently
- After 10 minutes wash off your hair with shampoo
6. Aloe Vera juice for hair as conditioner
Aloe vera juice aids as a natural conditioner for hair, it gives lots of nutrients and moisture to hair, making them soft and silky.
How to use aloe vera juice as conditioner:
- Apply aloe vera juice on slightly wet hair, with your fingers from root till ends.
- Wrap your head with a warm towel
- After 15 minutes wash off your hair with shampoo
7. Aloe Vera juice for hair loss remedy
In Egypt, people use aloe vera for hair loss problem, because it clears dirt and excess oil from hair. And also it has antioxidants and enzymes which stimulate hair follicle, repair damaged hair and prevent hair loss.if you are tired of the hair loss you can use Ylang Ylang oil for hair for the proper nourishment.
8. Aloe Vera juice for hair to cut greasiness of oily hair
Aloe vera juice is effective in reducing oiliness of your hair.
How to use aloe vera juice to cut greasiness of oily hair:
- Add three drops of tea tree oil and few drops of lemon to half cup of aloe vera juice
- Apply on the scalp with your fingertips
- Wash off with shampoo after one hour
9. Aloe Vera juice for hair to eliminate itchiness of scalp
Aloe vera contains antifungal, antibacterial and antiseptic properties, which aids in the elimination of itchy scalp. It gives cooling effect to scalp and can be used to cure sunburn and infection of scalp
How to use aloe vera juice to eliminate itchiness of scalp:
- Take out a half cup of aloe vera juice from its leaves.
- Apply directly on the scalp with your fingertips.
- Wash off after 20 minutes with shampoo.
10. Aloe Vera juice for styling your hair
There are so many commercial serums available in the market, which are all packed with chemicals. But you can use aloe vera as a natural serum. Whatever hair style you make, just apply a light coat of aloe vera to give shine and neatness to your hair.
How to use aloe vera juice for hair styling:
- Take aloe vera juice and water in equal parts
- Mix them thoroughly, add a few drops of your favorite oil, again mix it properly
- Store in a spray bottle
- Use whenever required
Aloe vera for hair is a Blessing, but that’s not the only thing. It has numerous benefits as Aloe vera for acne that helps in getting clear skin.