Thanks for showing your interest in writing on the BenefitsUses! We’re looking for guest posts for amazing articles identified with our blog from the sharpest minds in content marketing to provide our audience with actionable, detailed content that helps them better plan, organize, and boost their work. If you’re up to the task, keep reading to get all the details.
The initial guideline is: ‘Give your best effort’. We publish nothing but high-quality content.
Why Guest Post On BenefitsUses Blog?
As a guest writer on BenefitsUses you will:
- Get exposure to tens of thousands of health bloggers and websites.
- Get the word out about your company.
- Get a link to your website.
In order to make life easier, both for ourselves and our guest writers, we have some fixed submission requirements that must be followed.
- Post must be complete. Your post needs to cover its topic completely with no details missing.
- Post must be of at least 600 words. This isn’t because we think longer content leads to better content. It’s because if you’re going to be remarkable and inclusive, it’s tough to write less than 600 many words.
- Post must be non-plagiarized. We prefer fresh, original content that’s targeted to our readers.
Tips For Pitching Post Ideas
Follow this advice to increase the odds we’ll accept your pitch.
- Complete every field in our guest pitch submission form.
- Be detailed. We want to know exactly what you plan to write about.
- Try to find a unique approach we haven’t already published, if possible.
- Read a few posts on our blog. Get a feel for our style and what we cover. It’ll help.
#Note – We get a lot of guest proposals but only respond if we see it comprehensive and fit.
Now Send Us Your Best Ideas!
You’ll reach a new and growing traffic to your website, establish yourself as an imposing voice in the industry, and have fun all at the same time. So pitch us your best thoughts now!