Rice milk is delicious, and it contains calcium, vitamin B6, niacin, iron, magnesium and is low in fat. Since it is dairy free, it is good for lactose intolerant people. It can be used as an alternative to cow’s milk. It is hypoallergenic and has lots of nutrients. It can be an excellent addition to a bowl of any cereal and can be used as thickening agent in all type of curries or while baking.
It is made from brown rice, by boiling or by rice syrup and many times by brown rice starch. Commercially produced rice milk contains lots of thickening agents and sugar to sweeten and also vanilla for flavor. It can be conveniently made at home by boiling unpolished white rice or brown rice with a huge amount of water. And then blend and strain and you can make it with rice flour and water also.
- Herein are Benefits of Rice Milk:
- 1. It promotes healthy skin:
- 2. It acts as an anti-ageing agent:
- 4. For healthy digestive system:
- 5. For a healthy energy drink:
- 6. Promotes weight loss:
- 7. Rice milk to re-tone your lips:
- 8. It lowers cholesterol level:
- 9. It treats Sunburn:
- 10. It promotes immunity:
Herein are Benefits of Rice Milk:
1. It promotes healthy skin:
Rice milk contains para amino benzoic acid that aids as a sunscreen. It protects the skin from harmful Sun rays. It is also anti-inflammatory and has antioxidants properties.
Method to use:
- Take Two tablespoons of chickpea flour and four tablespoons of rice milk
- Mix properly and rub on your body and wash off with water
- Wipe yourself and apply moisturiser since rice has a tendency to make skin dry.
2. It acts as an anti-ageing agent:
Rice milk is a rich source of inositol that improves healthy cells growth and increases the blood circulation. Therefore, it makes your skin look toned, radiant and elastic and delays the signs of ageing.
3. Method to use:
- Combine rice milk and honey in equal proportion
- Mix thoroughly and apply on your face and neck
- Wash off after 15 minutes with water
- Follow this routine regularly for toned and smooth skin
4. For healthy digestive system:
Rice milk is a natural, easy and healthy way to improve your digestive system. It prevents the feeling of bloated and fullness. It promotes the healthy intestine flora and makes your intestine work smoothly.
5. For a healthy energy drink:
Rice milk is a great option when you are sick or have a weak appetite. It can instantly energize you. It has nutrients and minerals and is light on the stomach, so it is very beneficial for small children and elders. Just two cups of rice milk will keep you hydrated for a longer time. It is found out in studies that it is good for nursing mothers because it stimulates the milk production.
6. Promotes weight loss:
Rice milk is high in nutrients and low in calories. Incorporate it in your diet plan and you will see the difference in your extra inches.
7. Rice milk to re-tone your lips:
A dark lip is a common and embarrassing problem. If you are facing this issue, then rice milk is a solution for you. It is one of the easiest and cheapest products to get rid of dark lips. Just apply it on your lips. Apply regularly to get desired results.
8. It lowers cholesterol level:
Rice milk is a rich source of vitamins and carbohydrates but does not have the high content of lactose which actual milk has. Therefore it is a good choice for people suffering from high cholesterol. Rice milk protects heart and heart issues.
9. It treats Sunburn:
Rice milk is a healthy option for consuming, apart from that it has many other benefits when applied externally. If you have overexposed to Sun rays and your skin has completely tanned then it is an option to repair your skin.
Method to use:
- Combine two spoons full of rice milk with one teaspoon of turmeric
- Mix thoroughly, and apply on Sunburn area
- Wash off after 30 minutes with water
- Follow this procedure till your skin becomes healthy
- Instead of turmeric, you can replace it with chickpea flour
10. It promotes immunity:
Rice milk has all necessary vitamins and minerals which fight against infections and allergies. Regular consumption of it will boost your immune system.
Do no throw away the excess rice water after it is cooked. This water contains minerals and vitamins that are essential for you and your family. You can add some spices and drink like soup or just store in a bottle and can use as a nutritious thickening agent.