Drinking pomegranate juice has so many health as well as skin benefits. You can pick any pomegranate juice recipe of your juice and get its wholesome benefits. In fact, due to its benefits pomegranate is put in the category of green tea and blueberries when it comes to providing nutritional benefits. Freshly squeezed juice of pomegranate is boosted with vitamins, and you don’t have to go to a store to get that, you can use pomegranate juice in different recipes and make your cooking more healthy and interesting.
Here are some pomegranate juice recipes that you can make at home and enjoy the taste as well as the health benefits.
1. Pomegranate juice recipe using Berry:
This pomegranate juice recipe is super easy and healthy because it contains the benefit of both flavonoid-enriched pomegranate as well as berries.
- Mixed berries
- Pomegranate pips
- Sliced apple
- Blend the berries until you get a smooth liquid texture
- Then add pomegranate pips
Read more – Instagramming your food
2. BBQ Pomegranate juice recipe:
This is one of the most interesting pomegranate juice recipes which gives a different take on traditional BBQ sauce.
- Diced onion
- Couple of garlic cloves
- Brown sugar
- Worcestershire sauce (You can also use Worcestershire sauce substitute)
- Liquid smoke
- Cider vinegar
- Champagne vinegar
- Dry mustard
- Chili flakes
- Put all the ingredients in the food processor and make a smooth puree
- Put the puree in the saucepan and bring it to the boil
- Once the puree comes to a boil turn down the heat and put the mixture on simmer for about 15 to 20 minutes until you get a thick mixture
3. Pomegranate Milkshake recipe using chia seeds:
This an extremely healthy pomegranate juice recipe that you can try at home and enjoy the healthy goodness of pomegranate. It is boosted with omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants, and fiber. This pomegranate juice recipe is ideal for breakfast or evening snack.
- Open up the pomegranate and using a wooden ladle hit the back of the fruit so that the seed would fall on the surface easily.
- Soak chia seeds in the water for about 5-0 minutes
- Put the pomegranate seed, milk, honey and blend
- Strain the juice and add chia seeds and end again
4. Pomegranate Juice Ice Cream:
This is an interesting pomegranate juice recipe that everybody would love especially children. Don’t worry; pomegranate ice cream is very simple to make.
- Icing sugar
- Double cream
- Blend the pomegranate into juice and squeeze in the lime and stain it in a bowl.
- Add icing sugar in the bowl and whisk until it dissolves
- Add double cream and whisk until you get soft peak and a pale pink cream
- Spoon the ice cream into a container and smoothen the surface and freeze the ice cream for 4-5 hours
Each of this pomegranate juice recipe is easy, delicious, as well as healthy. Try it and give a different twist to your traditional ways of using pomegranate juice.