Almond oil is widely used for its various health benefits. It is used more in the Mediterranean region and Southeast Asia. Almonds are two types, bitter almonds, and sweet almonds. Bitter almonds have toxic properties, which when ingested can be fatal though bitter almond oil can have a medical use and can be applied externally still, it is better to consult a doctor before using bitter almond oil.
Sweet almond oil is extracted from fresh almonds. It is versatile and can be employed for skin care regime, can be utilized for any hair problem, can be used for consumption by drizzling in a salad, or to make stir fry. Almonds Oil is amazing oil used for various purposes. It makes your skin look youthful, healthy, and supple.
Read on here 10 Benefits of Almond Oil for Skin:
- Read on here 10 Benefits of Almond Oil for Skin:
- 1. Almond oil for skin to remove dark circles and to detan the skin:
- 2. Almond oil to cure skin rashes:
- 3. Almond oil skin for puffy eyes:
- 4. Almond oil for skin as anti-ageing:
- 5. Almond oil to exfoliate the skin:
- 6. Almond oil for skin as hand and foot lotion:
- 7. Almond oil for skin as lip balm:
- 8. Almond oil for skin to reduce stretch marks:
- 9. Almond oil for skin as a cleanser:
- 10. Almond oil for skin as a sunscreen:
- Partner Post
1. Almond oil for skin to remove dark circles and to detan the skin:
UV rays can cause painful red and inflamed skin. For instant relief, you can apply almond oil, on affected area. It can be used to detan the skin as well. And if you have dark circles or bags underneath your eyes almond oil is useful to eliminate dark circles.
Method to use almond oil to remove tan of the skin:
- Combine one teaspoon of honey with half a teaspoon of almond oil and few drops of lemon
- Mix everything properly and apply this mixture on your face
- Wash off after one hour with water
2. Almond oil to cure skin rashes:
Almond oil for skin is very effective because of zinc content in it. When outbreaks happen, doctors suggest zinc based ointment as it decreases rashes. Almond oil for skin is a natural alternative for inflammation and rashes. To prevent rashes coconut oil for skin can also be used.
Method to use almond oil to cure skin rashes:
- Apply almond oil on affected area
- Leave it; it will seep into the skin
- Use regularly till skin becomes healthy
3. Almond oil skin for puffy eyes:
Almond oil aids as an excellent home remedy to get rid of puffy eyes.
Method to use almond oil for puffy eyes:
- Combine almond oil and honey of equal quantity and mix properly. There are many benefits of honey for the skin.
- Gently apply this mixture with your ring finger on the area underneath your eyes.
- Wash off with cold water after one hour.
Check this video to know Almond oil benefits:
4. Almond oil for skin as anti-ageing:
Almond oil contains proteins, vitamin E and lots of other nutrients. Supple and elastic skin is a sign of young skin. Collagen protein is responsible for keeping our skin firm and elastic, but due to ageing or poor diet collagen production becomes uneven and wrinkles appear. Oxidative stress is one of the reasons for damaged collagen. Almond oil is antioxidant and packed with proteins which aid to repair collagen. Almond oil application can hydrate skin and moisturize the skin. As an anti-ai
5. Almond oil to exfoliate the skin:
Skin looks tired and dull due to pollution, poor diet and many other reasons. Almond oil can take out impurities from the skin and make skin look radiant.
Method to use almond oil to exfoliate the skin:
- Combine one tablespoon of almond oil and one tablespoon of sugar, mix properly
- Now scrub gently on your face for two minutes
- Wash off your face thoroughly with water and face wash
6. Almond oil for skin as hand and foot lotion:
Almond oil is comparatively lighter in texture than other oil, so by massaging almond oil on hands and feet, it will absorb quickly giving soft skin. The oil contains zinc which is useful to heal cracked feet and rough hands.
7. Almond oil for skin as lip balm:
We use so much of lip balm that by now our lips can’t do without lip balm. Instead of buying commercial products you can make natural lip balm for soft lips.
Method to use almond oil for skin to make lip balm:
- Combine almond oil and honey with a ratio of 8/2, mix properly
- Pour this mixture into an airtight container and put in the fridge
- Use regularly for soft lips
8. Almond oil for skin to reduce stretch marks:
Almond oil contains an emollient compound that helps in improving blood circulation and tightens the skin. This automatically reduces the stretch marks. Just massage the area with almond oil regularly.
9. Almond oil for skin as a cleanser:
Almond oil is an excellent source of vitamin A that helps to cure acne and also because of its light texture it contributes to removing dirt and grime of skin, at the same nourishes the skin.
Method to use almond oil as a cleanser:
- Apply almond oil to your face; let it be for one minute
- Then gently wipe with a soft tissue or cotton
10. Almond oil for skin as a sunscreen:
Almond oil not only protects from harsh UV rays but also reverse the damage done by it. So next time when you go out don’t forget to apply almond oil on your skin as a natural skin guard.