Olive oil for skin should be a staple for your beauty regime. It is not only helpful in miniaturization but is also responsible for skin’s health. Olive oil is used in cosmetic industry to make creams and lotions. By using olive oil in creams, it increases its nutritive value and even the shelf life of products.
Benefits of Olive Oil for Skin are as follows:
- Benefits of Olive Oil for Skin are as follows:
- 1. Olive oil for skin to soften the hands:
- 2. Olive oil for skin to prevent wrinkles:
- 3. Olive oil to moisturize skin:
- 4. Olive oil as a skin cleanser:
- 5. Olive oil to improve skin texture:
- 6. Olive oil for itchy skin:
- 7. Olive oil for skin to remove makeup:
- 8. Olive oil for skin to clear acne:
- 9. Olive oil for skin exfoliation:
1. Olive oil for skin to soften the hands:
Olive oil is very handy and easily available ingredient from your kitchen to soften your hands. Whenever you feel, just lather your hands with olive oil. You’ll see the difference in a couple of days.
2. Olive oil for skin to prevent wrinkles:
Olive oil not only prevents the wrinkles but also soften the fine lines of wrinkles. Olive oil consists of antioxidants like vitamin E, phytosterols and polyphenols. Olive oil when externally applied prevents the premature skin ageing and helps against UV rays and it also helps from free radicals which damage the skin.
Method to use olive oil to prevent wrinkles:
- Apply olive oil to your skin
- Gently massage for 5 minutes
- Wash off after 20 minutes with mild soap
- Combine olive oil, argan oil and aloe vera in equal quantity for normal skin.
- Apply on face and gently massage
- Wash off after 20 minutes with mild soap
- Add lavender oil for oily skin and geranium for dry skin
3. Olive oil to moisturize skin:
Olive oil for skin has vitamin E and anti-oxidant which protects the skin from external skin problems.
Method to use to moisturize skin:
- Wash your face, keep it damp, then apply olive oil and massage
- Wash off after 15 minutes with warm water
- For dry skin, apply the oil on damp face and keep overnight
- Wash off at morning
how to use olive oil for skin whitening to know watch this video
4. Olive oil as a skin cleanser:
Most of the cosmetic moisturizer clogs the pores but olive oil goes deep down and cleanses all the grime and dirt.
Method to use olive as a cleanser:
- Apply olive on your face
- Pat the skin to get away with excess oil
5. Olive oil to improve skin texture:
Olive oil contains lots of nutrients which enhance the skin health. Benefits of Olive leaf extract can also protects the skin from inflammation, and many other issues and keeps skin supple and elastic.
Method to use olive oil to improve skin texture:
- Combine two teaspoon of olive oil with ¼ cup honey and 1/3 cup yogurt.
- Mix everything properly
- Apply this paste on face and neck
- Wash off after 20 minutes with warm water
6. Olive oil for itchy skin:
In winters when the skin becomes really dry and itchy, olive oil for skin does its work because of its deep moisturizing properties.
Method to use olive oil for itchy skin:
- Take olive oil and apply on each part of the body where you feel the dryness and itchiness.
- Apply and massage every day till your skin is normal again.
7. Olive oil for skin to remove makeup:
You tend to spend unnecessary amount for buying cosmetic products to remove makeup. But same function olive oil can do without putting a hole in your pocket.
Method to use olive oil to remove makeup:
- Take two tablespoons of olive oil and few cotton balls
- Put little olive oil on the cotton ball. Now rub gently this cotton ball to remove makeup
8. Olive oil for skin to clear acne:
Olive oil can work on acne. Let’s see how:
Method to use olive oil to clear acne:
- Combine three tablespoon of olive oil and four tablespoons of salt.
- Mix both the ingredients accurately.
- Take this mixture on your palms and apply on your face and massage gently
- Wash off with warm water after two minutes using face wash
9. Olive oil for skin exfoliation:
Out of many functions, olive oil also helps to exfoliate skin and making skin clear and healthy. Benefits of Olive Oil for Hair is super useful as hot oil treatment and conditioner and as finishing products.
Method to use olive oil for exfoliation:
- Combine one tablespoon of olive oil with half tablespoon of sea salt
- Mix properly and apply on face and rub gently for one minute
- Wash off with warm water
- Combine two tablespoons of olive oil, half a teaspoon of sea salt and one tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Mix everything properly and apply on your entire face and rub gently for one minute.
- Wash off your face with warm water
- Pat the dry face and apply moisturizer, that is again a light coat of olive oil!
- Mahadev status – mahakal status, ,Shiv images, sawan status, fb status
- Google Digital unlocked Final Exam Answers 2019 – itfaceoff.com
- Janmashtami status – TAKE LOVE SERIOUSLY janmashtami status,Janmashtmi shayari photo
- What Is Unique About A Report-Level Component, Compared To A Page-Level Component?