Corn oil is also called as maize flour. It has a pleasant nutty smell and flavor to it. It is a healthy option as cooking oil also used as massage oil. The oil has a high smoking point and is easy on the pocket than other oil.
This Oil contains PUFA, that is, polyunsaturated fatty acids. Corn oil is also beneficial for skin and hair. Corn oil is antioxidant, anti-cholesterol; it is helpful in decreasing high blood pressure. Corn oil contains linolenic acid which improves your immunity and is also good for the heart liver and kidneys.
- Herein are Benefits of corn oil:
- Uses of corn oil:
Herein are Benefits of corn oil:
Corn oil for skin health:
Corn oil is emollient; it moisturizes skin and makes it look radiant. Corn oil contains linolenic acid which helps the skin to seep in the oil and make the skin supple and elastic.
Corn oil for hair health:
Corn oil is used to condition hair and makes the hair stiff and shiny. And it is also beneficial in preventing scalp infection. It contains omega 6 and omega 9 fats that seal the moisture inside of hair and makes it shiny and prevents dryness of hair. Corn oil moisturizes the hair shaft and follicles. It promotes growth and prevents hair loss. You must know about mineral oil side effect.
Corn oil for pets:
Corn oil is useful to give your pets a smooth and shiny coat and fur. Massage your pets (animals like cats, dogs or horses) to make their hair healthy. In lesser proportion, you can also incorporate in their diet to give them energy.
To know corn oil benefits watch this video
Corn oil to lower cholesterol:
Recent studies have revealed that corn oil can be beneficial in lowering cholesterol. It consists of phytosterols in the right amount. These kinds of sterols are found in plants and are as same as the structure of cholesterol. Hence, it affects the absorption of cholesterol. It can be used in salad dressing and can also be used as cooking oil.
Corn oil as hypotensive:
Like other healthy oil, corn oil can decrease the symptoms of hypertension and reduces the high blood pressure.
Corn oil for heart health:
Corn oil is highly beneficial for the cardiovascular system, provided its consumption is not much. It contains polyunsaturated fatty acid (PUFA) and linoleic acid. PUFA is responsible for lowering the cholesterol level as well.
Corn oil as the immune stimulant:
Corn oil contains the fatty acids called linoleic acid that are great for your immune system. Linoleic is also helpful for the functioning of digestive system, heart, liver, kidneys, and reproductive system.
Uses of corn oil:
Corn oil provides many health benefits as home remedies for skin and hair and also used for other utility functions:
- Corn oil is one of the ingredients in soap making.
- It is used in certain medicines.
- The oil is used in the manufacturing of nitroglycerin. Nitroglycerin is a vasodilator that is utilized in a heart attack.
- It is used in biodiesel technology.
- Corn oil is one of the ingredients in making insecticides.
- It aids as rust proof. Corn oil prevents corrosion on the iron surface.
- The Oil has a smoking point of 450-degree ferrite; therefore, it is preferred oil for deep frying. Corn oil is used to fry chips and many other deep fried items.
- This Oil can be used as body massages oil to increase blood circulation and to moisturize entire tour body.
Corn oil to clean your wood furniture:
- Take one teaspoon of corn oil. Put on a soft cotton cloth; dip this cloth on cigar ashes or cigarette ashes.
- Wipe the area of wood where there is stubborn water mark or tea mark.
- Keep on rubbing till the marks are gone.
Corn oil to clean your sink and make shine:
- Take one teaspoon of corn oil. Put on a soft cotton cloth rubs your pan with it and see the difference.
Corn oil to soften your baseball mitt:
- Put one teaspoon oil on soft cotton cloth, and then rub the palm of the mitt with the fabric.
- Now fold the glove on all side of the ball and secure it with a rubber band.
- Put the mitt between mattresses overnight.
Corn oil to coat snow shovel:
- Take a teaspoon of maize oil rub on your shovel properly.
- Corn oil on shovel will prevent snow from sticking to shovel.
Corn oil to soften the paper stuck on the wood surface:
- Put some corn oil on the wood area where the paper is stuck. Rub on it and leave till the paper is soft, then peel off the journal.
Corn oil for hair care:
- Take one tablespoon of corn oil. Apply on scalp and hair thoroughly.
- Massage gently. Wash off after one hour with water and shampoo.