LED grow light is an excellent way for indoor hydroponic grow. LED grows lights are the lights that produce less heat and use less energy. When it comes to choosing the lighting for indoors, nothing can beat full spectrum LED grow lights. For decorating the indoors it is required to provide a powerful lighting system which is enough to cover all the area of the room.
Indoor LED grows lights are all-purpose light and it can also be supplemented with other lamps.
Full spectrum grows light contains the wavelength or color of light that is required to photosynthesize. Generally, it covers a range of wavelength that rises between 390 and 700 Nano-moles. There is two type of light spectrums that you must know before choosing the full spectrum LED lights. They are as follows:
- The absorption spectrum: This type of spectrum light has a wavelength that a plant can absorb and which can be used by the plant for photosynthesis.
- The action spectrum: This type of spectrum light is very effective for photosynthesis. It contains the light wavelength which has the capacity to actively drive photosynthesis.
Tips for choosing Full Spectrum LED Grow Lights
The main reason for using full spectrum LED light is to provide the light wavelength that the plant will require to grow. You will find hundreds of full spectrum LED lights and while choosing the LED light for the indoors you have to consider the following tips:
- The area that you require to cover: The first thing that you need to consider is to check the area that needs to be covered. Once you know the area that you need to cover you will come to know how many LED lights you will require.
- The angle of the LED lens: The angle of dispersion is very important while choosing the full spectrum LED grow lights. Choosing greater angles means covering more direct light and more area.
- Your budget: While choosing the full spectrum LED grow lights you have to consider the budget. The LED light can be ranged from medium to expensive up front. Budget is the most important factor when a person builds an indoor hydroponics growing room. The most expensive full spectrum LED grow lights is Advanced Platinum P900. There is no denying the fact that depending on your budget the quality of LED grow light will
- Heat Management: Full spectrum LED grow lights emit light which in turn also produces heat. This type of full spectrum LED grow lights are fan cooled and the mid-range models have a combination of fans with heat sinks which disperse heat. If you choose larger LED then you should go for a model that is with the heat sink.
Why use full spectrum LED lights?
Most of the people are not familiar with this new full spectrum LED grow lights. People think that fluorescent lamps are the brightest light for the indoor purpose but the newly invented fully spectrum lighting system has the following advantages for which it should be used:
- Full spectrum LED mimic real sunlight
- It encourages high yields that can enhance the potency and flavor
- It is a very cost-effective lighting system
- It is cool and it does not need any extra fan
- This type of lighting system are safe and are environment-friendly
There is no life in the world that can survive without sunlight. In the natural sunlight, all spectrum of light is included. Full spectrum grows lights are designed in such ways that mimic natural outdoor sunlight which helps the plants to grow healthier. Thus, where there is no scope of getting sunlight you can use full spectrum grow light to yield a better harvest. It has that quality and intensity of light which can be compared and accustomed to form the natural sunlight. Full spectrum means the combination of high emission as well even color distribution. However, it is true that whether you use two, three, four or eight full spectrum grow lights, it can never compensate the original sunlight but with the help of it you can provide enough support to the plants to grow even in such a place where there is no sunlight.