What is worse that getting a pimple? Pimple Marks! People look in all the different direction to get the answer to the question of how to get rid of pimple marks. And unfortunately, they tend to run towards over-the-counter options. While these may affect quickly, they have long-lasting consequences. So for all those who are looking safe solutions to know how to get rid of pimple marks, this article is it for them.
Read on and know how to get rid of pimple marks effectively at home.
Cucumbers are the popular kitchen ingredients that would help you get the right answer to how to get rid of pimple marks. It is boosted with vitamin A, vitamin C, and magnesium- all these properties are very healthy for the skin. Not only cucumber but cucumber water benefits are also renowned.
- Take an organic cucumber and cut it into thin slices.
- Put the slices on the marks and let it rest for about 30 minutes
- Wash your face with cold water and continue this process daily.
2. Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is the answer if you are looking for an ingredient that provides natural moisturizers. When looking for how to get rid of pimple marks here is how you can use coconut oil. Benefits of coconut oil are not limited to removing pimple marks, it has many other amazing benefits also.
- Take a spoon of coconut oil and let it melt through your body temperature.
- Using your fingertip, massage the oil on the marked area and let it rest.
- After 30 minutes wash it off.
Read More- Essential Oils for Acne
3. Potato Juice:
Potato is enriched with vitamin and mineral which great for skin’s health and enhances the healing process. Using a fresh potato juice to get rid of pimple marks is an effective treatment.
- Cut the potato into slices and apply them directly on the marked areas.
- You can also cut thicker slices and apply its juice by massaging it all over the mark.
- Keep it for 15 minutes and wash it off using warm water.
Read More- Benefits of Tea Tree Oil for Acne
4. Aloe Vera:
Looking for how to get rid of pimple marks? Aloe Vera is one of the effective solutions to go for. Aloe Vera is a very gentle ingredient so you can be sure that your skin will not get damaged. It is also a great moisturizer, and it leaves the skin healthier and smoother.
While you can find aloe vera gel in pharmacy or drug store, it is better to use fresh aloe vera.
- Take an aloe vera leaf and peel off the skin and take the gel out.
- Gently massage the scarred area using the gel and let it rest for 30 minutes.
5. Baking Soda:
Baking Soda is one of the most commonly found ingredients in the kitchen, and it has so many different uses. Baking Soda is made of sodium bicarbonate crystals which are known to exfoliate skin, and it is highly used a cleansing scrub.
- Mix 1-2 teaspoon of baking soda and make a thick paste using water.
- Massage the paste gently on the scarred skin and let it rest for a minute.
- This will give the soda enough time to cleanse the pores and get rid of the blemishes.
So now that you know the answer to how to get rid of pimple marks be sure to try it and get amazing results.