Amla, an Indian gooseberry is mainly grown in India and Middle Eastern countries and amla oil benefits are well-known. Amla oil is made by putting dried amla in a base oil like coconut oil or sesame oil. Amla fruit is ripped in autumn, and it has a sour and astringent taste.
It is packed with nutrients and antioxidants like vitamin A, C, iron, fibre, calcium, magnesium, and potassium. Amla oil also contains fatty acids, carbohydrates, and protein. The oil is an ultimate hair care product. Amla oil makes your hair healthy, shiny and treats many hair related issues. It also promotes skin health, and it enhances memory and brain functions.
Read More – Foods for healthy hair
Herein are the 10 Health Benefits of Amla Oil:
- Herein are the 10 Health Benefits of Amla Oil:
- 1. Amla Oil Benefits- Prevent hair loss:
- 2. Amla Oil Benefits- It Strengthens hair:
- 3. Amla Oil Benefits- Can be used as a hair conditioner:
- 4. Amla Oil Benefits- Repairs damaged hair:
- 5. Amla Oil Benefits- For facial hair growth:
- 6. Amla Oil Benefits- Prevents grey hair:
- 7. Amla Oil Benefits- Treats dandruff:
- 8. Amla Oil as a massage oil:
- 9. Amla Oil as a shampoo:
- 10. Amla Oil Benefits- For long and lustrous hair:
- Procedure to make amla oil with fresh Amla fruit:
- Procedure to make amla oil from Amla powder:
- Partner\’s Post
1. Amla Oil Benefits- Prevent hair loss:
It is rich in vitamin C, lack of which is a cause of hair breakage. Applying this regularly can prevent hair loss and promote hair growth. Benefits of aloe vera juice are also renowned in preventing hair loss.
2. Amla Oil Benefits- It Strengthens hair:
When used on your scalp with a gentle massage in a circular motion, can improve the blood circulation and make your hair healthy, lustrous and thick. Benefits of coconut oil for hair and benefits of almond oil for hair also promote hair strengthening.
3. Amla Oil Benefits- Can be used as a hair conditioner:
You can refer to benefits of olive oil for hair and benefits of jojoba oil for hair as they both can be used as a conditioner. Amla oil also can condition and nourish your hair. It also gives color and luster to the hair. Apply oil on your hair let it rest for 30 minutes. Wash off your hair after 30 minutes with shampoo, and there won’t be any need to use hair conditioner.
4. Amla Oil Benefits- Repairs damaged hair:
It can be helpful in treating damaged hair. It will nourish the hair shaft and hair follicle, and Regular use of this oil will make hair soft and healthy. Apply amla oil immediately after washing your hair, keep it overnight. His procedure will also treat split ends.
Read More – Best Vitamins for healthy hair
5. Amla Oil Benefits- For facial hair growth:
Amla oil is helpful for beard growth and is useful for facial growth.
Method to use amla oil for facial hair growth:
Take one teaspoon of this oil apply on your jaw then massage gently and leave it for 20 minutes. Wash off your face with warm water after 20 minutes. Follow this procedure regularly for desired results.
6. Amla Oil Benefits- Prevents grey hair:
It absorbs deep into the scalp and nourishes the scalp, and also it has a tendency to improve the production of pigment melanin to prevent gray hair. Benefits of Ashwagandha and cherimoya also stops hair from going gray.
7. Amla Oil Benefits- Treats dandruff:
Amla oil has anti-dandruff properties and is a great remedy for the itchy and flaky scalp. Amla oil also has anti bacteria and antifungal compounds. Amla oil penetrates deep in the scalp, moisturizes and condition the scalp. Applying and massaging amla oil regularly will make your scalp healthy and dandruff free. You can also use benefits of grapeseed oil for hair as an alternative for dandruff.
8. Amla Oil as a massage oil:
Amla oil is rich in vitamin C which is good for your immunity system. A healthy body can fight against bacteria and infections.
Method to use amla oil for body massage:
Combine one teaspoon of amla oil with two tablespoons of sesame oil. Mix properly and apply it on the body and massage. Take a bath after 45 minutes to have a healthy and supple body.
9. Amla Oil as a shampoo:
Amla oil when mixed with your regular shampoo gives extra benefits. It will give your hair the shine and also will protect from harsh chemicals which are used in shampoo that strips the natural oil from your scalp.
10. Amla Oil Benefits- For long and lustrous hair:
Amla oil has many nutrients to nourish the hair and give hair a new lease of life. Regular application of amla hair on scalp and hair with massage will make your hair long and lustrous. Benefits of Tea Tree oil can also be referred to, for long hair.
You will find many brands making Amla oil. It is always best to make your oil for quality check:
Procedure to make amla oil with fresh Amla fruit:
Base oil can take coconut oil or sesame oil as base oil: One liter.
Amla fruit pulp: One kg.
Water: Four liters.
Take fresh amla fruit and cut and separate the seeds and pulp. Make sure the weight of fruit pulp is one kg. Now make four liters of water, add amla paste in water. Leave it for three days. After the third day boil the water which has amla pulp, when it starts boiling add base oil of your choice in it. Then simmer the oil till the water gets evaporated, and there is only oil left. Let it rest for one day. Then sieve the oil and take the residue. Now your amla oil is ready.
Procedure to make amla oil from Amla powder:
Amla powder: 1 kg.
Water: 8 liters.
Base oil: 2 liters.
Combine amla powder with water. Let it rest for one day. Next day boil water with amla powder, then add base oil and simmer till the water evaporates and there is only oil left. Leave it for three days. Then sieve and take for use.
- A Tag Manager Account Allows You To Do Which Of The Following?:
- Most Runs Scorer in ODI Cricket / List of who have scored 10,000 runs in ODI > Sporty World
- If Default Google Analytics Tracking Code Is Installed On Pages With Different Domains, Analytics Will Count These Users And Sessions Separately.
- What Actions Must You Take To Enable Enhanced Ecommerce In Google Analytics? (Select Two)