Peanut oil Benefits are very much renowned. Cooking with peanut oil is just one thing. Peanut oil has many other benefits also.
It is a vegetable oil more commonly used as cooking oil in Asian culture. The health benefit of this oil is extracted from its fatty acids like oleic acid, palmitic acid, stearic acid and linoleic acid. It also contains minerals and vitamins. It also has anti-inflammatory, analgesic, laxative, and emollient properties. It also has occlusive properties which are useful for the dressing of wound and is helpful in creating a thin line between any external agents and skin.
There are many types of peanut oil like cold press: roasted and iodized peanut oil.
Cold press peanut oil: It is healthy with most of its nutrients oil intact.
Iodized oil peanut oil: It comes with iodine in it, it is helpful in the places where you do not get iodized salt.
Roasted peanut oil: It is extracted from roasted peanuts. They have different nutritive value compared to cold pressed oil. Roasting changes the nature of nutrients. It has a very distinct aroma, due to which is used for massage purpose.
Herein are the Benefits and Uses of Peanut Oil:
- Herein are the Benefits and Uses of Peanut Oil:
- 1. Peanut Oil Benefits- For healthy skin:
- 2. Peanut Oil Benefits- Improve blood circulation:
- 3. Peanut Oil Benefits- For healthy hair:
- 4. Peanut Oil Benefits- For weight reduction:
- 6. Peanut Oil Benefits- To reduce cholesterol level:
- 6. Peanut Oil Benefits- To balance blood pressure:
- 7. Peanut Oil Benefits- For heart health:
- 8. Peanut Oil Benefits- To boost your immune system:
- 9. Peanut Oil Benefits- To boost cognitive health:
- 10. Peanut Oil Benefits- For constipation:
- 11. Peanut Oil Benefits- Nutritional facts:
1. Peanut Oil Benefits- For healthy skin:
It has analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties which are helpful in the relieving joint pain. And it has many other skin benefits as well.
Read More- How to get rid of pimples in one day?
Method to use:
- Take one tablespoon of peanut oil and heat a little.
- Apply on your joint area, massage gently and allow absorbing into the skin.
Method to use:
- Take one teaspoon of peanut oil.
- Apply on your nose, massage gently, and then scrub the nose.
- Do regularly till the skin is smooth.
2. Peanut Oil Benefits- Improve blood circulation:
Peanut oil massage enhances the prostaglandins level in blood. Prostaglandins are also responsible for decreasing inflammation and allowing the blood to flow freely. Regular massage of peanut oil reduces the symptoms of Raynaud’s syndrome.
3. Peanut Oil Benefits- For healthy hair:
Peanut oil is used to combat scaly, flaky scalp; it is helpful in treating psoriasis. It is also useful for the overall health of hair.
Here is the Uses and benefits of Peanut Oil:
Method to use:
- Take one tablespoon of peanut oil.
- Apply on scalp and massage gently.
- Wash off your scalp with water after one hour.
For hair to remove split ends
- Take two tablespoons of peanut oil.
- Apply all over on your hair from roots to ends.
- Massage gently and wash after one hour or can keep overnight on hair, then wash off with water and shampoo.
4. Peanut Oil Benefits- For weight reduction:
Read More- How to Lose 10 pounds in a week without exercise?
Peanut oil keeps you full for a longer time. Therefore, you won’t have an urge to binge in between your meals.
Read More- How to lose 10 pounds in 3 days?
6. Peanut Oil Benefits- To reduce cholesterol level:
It is free from cholesterol which causes all kinds of heart diseases. It can also lessen the cholesterol because of the presence of sterols in it. The phytosterols fight against cholesterol to get absorbed in your stomach that can reduce your cholesterol level.
6. Peanut Oil Benefits- To balance blood pressure:
It contains antioxidant, resveratrol which interacts with the hormones of the body and that positively affects blood vessels, that constricts the arteries and vessels and neutralizes the hormone effect and balance the blood pressure.
7. Peanut Oil Benefits- For heart health:
It decreases the chances of atherosclerosis in your body that can reduce the percentage of strokes and heart attack. And also it consists of monounsaturated fatty acids, oleic acids which enhance the HDL that is good cholesterol and decrease LDL which is bad cholesterol.
8. Peanut Oil Benefits- To boost your immune system:
Peanut oil has resveratrol that improves your immune system. It stimulates the white blood cell which fights with any foreign particle in your body. It has an anti-inflammatory property which helps to treat all kinds of infections.
9. Peanut Oil Benefits- To boost cognitive health:
It contains antioxidant properties and resveratrol an antioxidant, is very useful to combat Alzheimer’s disease and dementia. Alzheimer’s disease is one of the common diseases amongst elderly people. Incorporating it into the daily diet can be excellent for old people.
10. Peanut Oil Benefits- For constipation:
Peanut oil can aid as a laxative if needed.
Read More- Home Remedies to Cure Constipation
Method to use:
- Take two tablespoons of cold press peanut oil.
- Apply on lower abdomen and massage gently.
- Then apply on the posterior opening of the alimentary canal.
11. Peanut Oil Benefits- Nutritional facts:
100gms of peanut oil consists of:
Polyunsaturated fat (PUFA): 32gms.
Monounsaturated fat (MUFA): 46gms.
Saturated fat: 17gms.
It is superb oil to use for deep-frying because it has a smoking point of 437 degrees Fahrenheit or 225 degrees Centigrade.