Coconut oil is saturated fatty oil which is obtained from matured coconuts meat. A huge portion of fat is made of MCT (medium chain triglyceride acid). This MCT helps in fighting extra weight. MCT enhances metabolism which produces fire to burn calories. Coconut oil helps in natural weight loss because of its detoxification function. It is also thermogenic; therefore, it increases the energy and burns faster. Coconut oil for weight loss is effective as it has numerous advantages like – it aids burning fats and increases the energy levels of the body.
Coconut oil is one of the most famous ‘super foods’ that can help you lose weight. Virgin coconut oil is always better than refined oil because of its capacity to help shed extra kilo. When you introduce coconut oil into your day to day diet, then your digestion process becomes little slow, giving you feeling of full appetite for longer. This decreases the spikes of blood sugar levels and eventually helps in weight loss.
- Coconut oil for weight loss:
- Uses of Coconut oil for weight loss
- How to incorporate coconut oil into your diet?
- Tips to use Coconut oil for weight loss and have a healthy body
Coconut oil for weight loss:
Coconut oil for weight loss by balancing hormones:
Our body needs fatty acids to synthesize and regulate hormones which are responsible for digestion, metabolism, and sex drive. Coconut oil contains medium chain triglyceride that assists in the conversion of cholesterol into sterone pregnenolone. Coconut oil enhances the healthy hormones that increase digestion, increase energy, reduce stress and burn the fats around, thighs, buttocks, and waist. Benefits of Coconut oil for face and Benefits of coconut oil for acne are also tremendous.
Coconut oil for weight loss by burning fats:
Coconut oil improves the body capacity to absorb nutrients and digest food so that you can feel full and energetic by eating less food. It is also a mood escalator. By consuming coconut oil regularly will make you more motivated to do an activity and make you less stressed out. Coconut oil can spike up your fat burning process by waist area; it also regulates your digestion and appetite. You can also look at various benefits of coconut oil for skin and coconut oil for hair.
Coconut oil for weight loss by increasing energy levels:
Coconut oil contains MCT. This fatty acid metabolizes in a unique way than other fat products as dairy and meat. Our body does not store digested, medium chain triglyceride acid, but it transports them to the liver where they are converted into energy. Coconut oil used in your daily diet at morning will boost your energy throughout the day.
Coconut oil for weight loss by helping body absorb:
Incorporating coconut oil into your diet aids digestive tract to engross fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E, and K, which helps in improving brain function, enhancing mood, and healthy bones and skin. When your body is well equipped with all minerals and vitamins you’ll automatically feel less stressed, feel motivated, feel less hungry. Coconut oil is not only a boon for humans but coconut oil for dogs is also an asset.
Uses of Coconut oil for weight loss
Here are some of the different ways to consume coconut oil to lose weight:
- Take one tablespoon of coconut oil and add it to your fruit juice, smoothies, applesauce, ketchup, yogurt or cottage cheese.
- Or combine coconut oil with olive oil in equal as a dressing, and also add some herbs and honey, spread on toast and eat.
- Take one tablespoon of coconut oil once a day around meal time.
- Take it after dinner if dessert is your weakness.
- It may also be used as a substitute for olive oil.
- Take some lemon juice in a glass.
- Add one teaspoon of coconut oil and some water.
- Then fill the glass with mild hot water and stir well.
- For better result drink early in the morning daily.
- Add one tablespoon of coconut oil in a cup of hot herbal tea.
- Stir and drink this to get a slim and trim body.
How to incorporate coconut oil into your diet?
Coconut oil is a cooking oil. It does not generate the damaging hydrogenated fat while getting cooked. In fact, it is used as cooking oil in few countries.
- Roasting vegetables: Roast any vegetables of your liking with coconut oil, then add herbs for seasoning.
- Baking: Instead of butter you can use coconut oil to prepare baked dish like cupcakes, muffins, brownies, etc.
- Mayonnaise: make your mayonnaise by mixing olive oil and coconut oil.
- Dry fruit butter: Grind nuts like almonds, walnuts, cashews in that add coconut oil grind till smooth, for more flavor, you may add honey or some herbs.
- Other substitutes: You can use coconut oil with bread spread, can use to stir fry the vegetables, replace with your regular oil, mix with rice, mix in soups and curries, sauces, or can be used in dishes like baked potato, or mash potato.
Tips to use Coconut oil for weight loss and have a healthy body
- Coconut oil in its solid form works excellently as a dairy free option.
- Use melted coconut oil rather than solid form.
- Use coconut oil to replace it with other oil.
- Use extra virgin organic coconut oil.