While there are many ways that help in getting rid of a pimple but the best way is to choose the natural course. Now the question arises how to get rid of pimples naturally? Well, the answer couldn’t be any simpler. You don’t have to go out and shop for different ingredients; you can find everything in your kitchen itself.
Come let’s find out how to get rid of pimples naturally-
1. How to get rid of pimples naturally- Get adequate sleep:
There are some foods which we must avoid if we want a sound sleep. When we get enough rest, the healing process goes on and also sleep the right time to apply home remedies and let the ingredients do its work. We always tend to forget that skin is our biggest organ and it needs proper care and attention as well. Start by getting the proper amount of sleep, and it will effectively reduce the symptoms of a pimple. You can also read for how to get rid of a pimple in an hour?
2. How to get rid of pimples naturally- Healthy Diet:
When knowing the answer to how to get rid of a pimple naturally, you should first make a change in their diet. An unhealthy diet can be one of the biggest reasons for pimples. Eating too much sugary food can increase the insulin level and result in inflammation and clogged skin pores. Also, make sure that you get enough water in your body as it keeps you hydrated and also helps in cleaning out the toxins. A healthy diet also promotes how to get rid of pimple marks?
3. How to get rid of pimples naturally- Cinnamon and honey
Cinnamon is spicy, and honey is sticky and sure they aren’t something that you want to put on your face; they are indeed magical ingredients. Cinnamon has antimicrobial components. Hence, it helps in preventing the bacteria from coming inside the skin. Honey, on the other hand, is an antibiotic which fights off the existing bacteria that resulted in pimples. There are many other benefits of honey other than removing pimples.
- Wash your face clean and pat it dry
- Take 1 tablespoon of cinnamon and 2 tablespoons of honey and mix them together to get a paste like consistency.
- Apply this mask on your face and let it rest for 10-15 minutes.
4. How to get rid of pimples naturally- Papaya:
Papaya seeds benefits are lesser known and papaya is a great answer to how to get rid of pimples naturally. And why not? You must be aware of the fact that papaya is one of the popular ingredients in the beauty industry. Raw papaya is one of the best remedies for pimples, and it also removes excess lipids for skins surface and dead skins as well. Lipids are basically fat from which oil is made from. Papaya also has enzymes known as papain which is helpful in reducing skin inflammation and prevent the formation of pus. Last but not the least papaya seeds for abortion are the safest way to do so.
- Wash your face and pat it dry.
- Mash a raw papaya until you get a smooth consistency to apply on the skin
- After applying on the skin and let it rest for 15-20 minutes and then wash it off using warm water
Watch this video to know how to remove acne by using tomato:
5. How to get rid of pimples naturally- Tea tree oil:
Benefits of Tea Tree Oil for acne are well known. You must have heard of the health benefits of tea tree oil, so must not be surprised to see this in the list of how to get rid of pimples naturally. However, the fact that a pimple is caused due to excess oil, pouring some more oil seems quite strange; right? See, tea tree oil isn’t the kind of oil that your skin naturally produces, it is rather a more solvent oil that goes through the sebum and dead skin cells and open up the pores. It is boosted with antibacterial properties that kill the bacteria that is causing pimple.
- Wash your face clean and let it dry.
- Use 1 part oil to 9 parts water and mix well.
- Using cotton ball dab the mixture on the pimples
Note: Make sure you only use diluted tea tree oil.