Do you suddenly suspect some white round shape bumps on your face or any other body part? Does the skin color seem to be pink or red? If you found so, then you might be suffering from pustules. Pustules acne is similar to papules acne it is small in size and pink or red color. It is a prevalent type of skin condition among youngsters. So, there’s nothing to feel embarrassed about your acne. It mostly takes place on face, neck or back.
Read More- How to get rid of pimples in one day?
Pustules are painful and are filled with pus which makes that area of your body look ugly especially face. People suffering from such acne should give dedicated treatment to get rid of it early. It is also known as pustular acne. It is formed when the oil that ordinarily movements up a hair tube becomes clogged beneath the skin along with dead skin cells. The jam causes the follicle to swelling and outcome in pustules acne. To cure pustules acne, it is important to know what the roots of a pustule are and what are the treatments?
Causes of pustules acne
- Pustules acne are the result of puberty and are faced by every teenager at their puberty stage.
- Just like papules acne, pustules acne is also caused due to the overproduction of sebum. The glands known as sebaceous create an oily skin. The gland releases oily substance is called sebum that unveils onto the surface of the skin through the inaugural of the follicle called as a pore. The Keratinocytes cells line the follicle. Thus, the hair follicles, keratinocytes, and sebum that fill the little follicle from a bung. A bacteria known as Propionibacterium acnes that commonly live on the skin surface grows in the blocked follicles due to the infusion of oil and cells.
Have you ever heard about cystic acne?
Thus these microscopic organisms produce chemicals and catalysts that cause irritation or inflammation. Hence, once the majority of the stopped follicle splits, it rolls everything into the close-by skin—sebum.
- Rosacea is a skin disease which frequently affects young people. The symptoms of rosacea include pustules acne on nose, cheek, and chin. This leads to redness in the affected area. Isotretinoin is the best treatment for rosacea.
- Furuncles are another type of skin infection which includes the area surrounding a hair follicle. Initially, it starts as a pink bump that is filled with water. Gradually it is full of pus and terrible pains.
- Hormonal change is also one of the leading causes of pustules acne.
Read More- How to get rid of pimples on forehead?
Treatments of pustules acne
- First and most importantly visit a dermatologist as he can guide you properly.
- Topical medication or over the counter treatment is also helpful to cure acne.
- Birth control pills are used for curing the pustules acne. It helps in correcting the hormonal imbalance.
- Therapies such as laser treatment are suitable for treating pustules acne as it helps in reaching the deeper layer of the skin.
Do you know about nodular acne?
Home remedies to treat pustules acne
Read More- How to get rid of pimple marks?
Olive oil and cabbage
To cure any skin disease cabbage and olive oil for skin are best, and in the case of pustules acne, it is amazing. Crush the cabbage leaves and mix it with olive oil. Make a paste of it and gently apply on face. You can also try tea tree oil for acne and coconut oil for acne.
Aloe Vera for acne is widely known. It is also known for curing many diseases whether it is big or small. It provides best results in treating skin disease. Apply aloe vera juice or gel to cure pustules. Aloe vera juice for hair is also highly beneficial.
Onion contains an antibacterial property which helps to cure skin infections. Apply fresh onion juice on the affected area. Various essential oils for acne are also available in the market.
It is the simplest way to treat acne. Drinking at least 8 to 9 glasses of water daily will help your body to flush out the toxins that deteriorate the acne conditions. Benefits of drinking water and lemon water are working since ages.